Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dance

I started dance classes at the Deanna School of Dance last year as I enjoyed it and also needed some excercise. I had done jazz, tap and salsa (briefly) and danced previously danced with school and dance schools but i hadn't tried hip hop. Thus i wanted to start a new challenge. I joined the hip hop class for beginners, but as I had danced before I found I was not challenged at all by what was expected of me. I was moved into the more advanced class after a term but I didn't go as i had my exams. This made me aware of my strength in dancing and learning steps fast. I started in the advanced class a few minths ago and I think it is more fun than the other class. I'm still not challenged by the steps but that may be because im older than most of the people in the class and should be in the next class. I want to carry on dancing throughout the year because is so much fun and i need a break from all my homework once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment