Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sports

I love sports and I have always taken part in sporting events in and out of school. I especially like athletics and would like to improve my athletic skills as i hope to try out for the track team at the end of the year.
I really want to improve my swimming as i need to build by stamina so i can extend the boundaries of the events i participate in.
I chose wall climbing as an elective as it is active and good excersise. Keeping fit and eating healthily is important to me and I try my best to get at least 2-3 hours of excersise per week, which is not enough but as much as i can squeeze into my week at the moment. I am going to choose electives that are physically tiring so that i can be as active as i can in order to tire myself out and undertake new sporting challenges! .

No comments:

Post a Comment